KiddyKeys, taught by Jan Davis, is a fun, multi-faceted approach to teaching music to preschoolers. For more information please visit kiddykeys.com/janetdavispianostudio.
Classes start: September 14th, 2017 at 1:00 pm
CLASS COST: $144.00 for 12 week session
NEW STUDENTS: Please include the one-time fee of $25.00 for your KiddyKeys start-up kit.
To register for the class fill our this form.
Why choose KiddyKeys?
The KiddyKeys® program was designed to develop not only a child’s music appreciation skills but also their life skills. We summarize our classroom philosophy this way:
- Be respectful to all children. Through our actions, we convey our belief that each child is special.
- We take the time to make one-on-one contact with each child during class and speak to children using their names.
- Follow their lead! Children are highly resourceful and each child sees things in their own way. To foster critical thinking, we ask the children what they think about each concept.
- Offer positive reinforcement. Music is a unique experience and we encourage self-expression.
- Have fun! Since learning and music go hand-in-hand, you never know when a “teachable moment” will occur, so we enjoy every moment.
Jan holds a B.M. in Piano Performance/Piano Pedagogy from WSU where she taught in the CMD. Jan enjoys teaching children, teens, adults, and seniors with a unique playing-based approach that has students playing great-sounding blues, classical, contemporary, gospel, and accompaniments from their very first lessons. She is a licensed Simply Music teacher.